«Baikonur» — the first and the largest cosmodrome in the world is located on the territory of Kazakhstan. We will be happy to organize this unforgettable trip for you!
Program of the tour with launch observation
Arrival to Tyuratam train station in Baikonur. Transfer to the “Central” hotel and accommodation. Dinner.
Breakfast. Transfer to the Launchpad 250A building 60. Visiting the Control Center «Buran Energy». Transfer to the Launchpad 31 and visiting the «Soyuz» complex. Transfer to the Launchpad 42, visiting «Zenit» complex. Transfer to the Launchpad 41. Visiting the Rocketeers Memorial. Return to Baikonur. Lunch. Transfer to the city museum of cosmodrome history. Survey excursion around Baikonur. Dinner.
Breakfast. Transfer to the Launchpad 17. Meeting the crew at “Cosmonaut” hotel. Visiting the Cosmodrome Museum Launchpad 2, Memorial houses of Y. Gagarin and S. Korolev, “Buran” Orbital Spaceship. Transfer to the Launchpad 254. Watching the report of the state cosmonaut crew. Observing the launch. Return to Baikonur. Lunch. Hotel check-out. Transfer to the Tyuratam railway station. End of the tour.
You can also visit the cosmodrome without watching the launch as a part of the sightseeing tour. This tour can also be shortened to 2 days.
Cost of the tour
Size of group
The cost of the tour includes: all transfers according to the program of the tour, permits on the territory and objects of the cosmodrome, excursions, meals.
The cost of the tour does not include: accommodation, service of an interpreter, visa expenses and consular fees, insurance, the price of getting to the starting point of the route (Baikonur city) and way back.
NOTICE: since the cosmodrome is placed in a city limited for visiting a special permit is required. Visitors should request the permit before the planned visit dates, 45 days prior the tour for citizens of Kazakhstan and Russian Federation, 55 days prior the tour for citizens of other countries.
NOTICE 2: the date of the launch is the subject of possible change, also some of the objects in the program might be restricted by the Cosmodrome Administration. We have no control over this decision. The tour program changes accordingly.
The program of the tour might be changed due to the force majeure circumstances, including (but not limited to):
– official prohibitions on visiting specially protected areas (national parks, reserves, sanctuaries, etc.) due to epizootics or epidemics, fire-setting and other reasons;
– official prohibitions on visiting sites, located in the territory of the former Semipalatinsk nuclear test site and Kurchatov town, Saryshagan test site, Baikonur city and Cosmodrome site, and other areas with limited access;
– cancellation/postponement of plane, train and other transfers;
– extreme weather conditions (steppe fire, snowstorms, lasting rainstorms, etc.) and its consequences (washed out roads, snow drifts, damaged bridges, etc.);
– traffic restrictions (closures);
– other natural and administrative circumstances beyond the control of the company “Nomadic Travel Kazakhstan”.